With Market being this volatile, should we wait till it drops a bit more?
I would stick to game plan and wait for some market bad news or general market drop...put your trigger. Based on today's market sept 7,2011 if I would put an 82$ trigger to buy..
The company has good cash flow and with investements that the US is planning to do, much of them will be in construction..
It also depends on how much gain you want. I believe that CAT even at 87$ still has room to grow
I got CAT at 84$
what should be my target price to sell?
I like CAT they have P/E of approx 13 and give solid dividend...
MS... I would keep this stock for now, an you should monitor the market. no one can say what target it price is good to sell and that's cause there are too many factors.
If you can withstand the storm... I believe this stock will perform based on its fundamentals
Steady growth is my moto